Mar 21 2002
Creo announces PDF Seps2Comp version 1.7
PDF Seps2Comp is a powerful Adobe Acrobat page composition utility that enables prepress professionals to transform their separated PDF files into composite documents, resulting in a live, editable document that can be manipulated and saved in the same manner as any other PDF file.
New features in version 1.7 include:
- OPI support — OPI comments appearing on each separation will now be properly combined in the composite file.
- Halftone support – halftone information is now automatically combined in final composite file.
- Transfer Function support — transfer functions may now be applied or deleted by PDF Seps2Comp, depending on user preference.
- Improved layer-ordering and positioning algorithm — PDF Seps2Comp will now handle layer-ordering and positioning with greater reliability.
- Retain custom screening information in separations generated by ArtWorks Systems ArtPro
- Will convert non-greyscale images to greyscale images on the fly for
separations generated by the following applications:
- Microsoft Publisher
- Adobe Framemaker
- Does not support output that has image data suppressed.
PDF Seps2Comp 1.7 retails at $399.00 USD and can be purchased online or by calling 888.251.3586. Please contact Creo directly for upgrade pricing if you are running version 1.0 and wish to upgrade to version 1.7.