Jul 1 2005
ALAP Releases Update to InTools for Adobe InDesign CS2
A Lowly Apprentice Production (ALAP), announced today an updated version of its tool pack for Adobe InDesign, InTools 1.1.1. This version adds support for InDesign CS2.
“As a DTP operator for the last ten years, I have never seen such a productive package for such a low price. Now the last rebels defending QuarkXPress have no more excuses; with InTools there are no missing features in InDesign!” -Branislav Milic, Editor
InTools 1.1.1 is currently available for Apple Macintosh System 9.1 or later; OS X (10.2 or later) and requires Adobe InDesign 2.0.2, CS (3.0.1), CS2 (4.0). InTools is priced at USD$99.99 USD. Upgrades from InPrint or ItemMarks are USD$49.99. Upgrades from StarBurst are USD$69.99. Upgrades from NudgeIt are USD$79.99.
Updates for existing InTools users are available free of charge and can be download from the ALAP website.
InTools Features Include:
- InStarburst – Create attention-getting customizable starbursts that are completely editable InDesign objects.
- InItemMarks – A quick and convenient way to place custom crop and registration marks for both objects and pages.
- InPathfinder – Combine multiple objects into single objects to create compound shapes. Operations include Combine, Add, Subtract, and more.<
- InPrint – Select a portion of an InDesign page to either print or save to disk. File formats include XML, EPS, PDF, TIFF and JPEG.
- InNudge – Interactively adjust the position and rotation of objects and pictures with the intuitive InNudge palette.
- InModify – Consolidate all the options for modifying selected objects or groups into a single context sensitive dialog box. With InModify, procedures that take several different palettes â€“ such as applying a stroke, fill and text inset now require only a single dialog box.
People Who Read This Item Might Also Like…At AppMan.TV, Rick Yaeger (Vancouver's iPad Expert) looks at the latest and greatest iOS apps as well as the gadgets and accessories that take your iPad to the next level.