Jan 27 2005
Photoshop World Dream Team roster now at 30 instructors
Photoshop World Conference & Expo has expanded its all-star instructor line up to include 30 of industry’s top Photoshop, photography, motion graphics, digital artists, and design experts. The first conference in 2005 is scheduled for Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, from March 8-10.
The following is a sampling of the Photoshop World instructors roster:
- Scott Kelby – Photoshop guru and top-selling computer book author in the world for 2004
- Julieanne Kost – senior digital imaging evangelist for Adobe Systems
- Bert Monroy – a pioneer of digital art; Deke McClelland, Photoshop Hall of Fame
- Jim DiVitale – professional photographer
- Katrin Eismann – artist and author
- Vincent Versace – world-renowned photographer
- Moose Peterson – world-renowned photographer
- Jack Reznicki – commercial photographer and PPA board member, teaching Basic Masking for Digital Darkrooms.
- Russell Brown – senior creative director at Adobe Systems, bringing his famous â€œRussell Brown Power Hourâ€? seminars to life for us.
- Bruce Fraser – author of Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS, teaching how to get the most out of Adobe Camera Raw.
- Douglas Rea – professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology, adds a new category with â€“ Photoshop for Educators.
- Rick Sammon – author of Rick Sammonâ€™s Complete Guide to Digital Photography, teaching Real Life Digital Photography.
- Fay Sirkis – contemporary digital artist, teaching how to turn your photos into beautiful watercolor and oil paintings.