Jan 8 2007
Snapshot 2.0 now with borders, image adjustments, speech bubbles and more
Today Stunt Software released Snapshot 2.0, a major new version of their photo printing utility. Snapshot’s aim is to bring the power of a photo lab to your computer. Along with a brand new user interface, Snapshot offers many features to make your picture printing easier than ever:
- Crop, frame and print your pictures exactly the way you want.
- Add borders and speech bubbles to make your prints more unique.
- Print borderless prints with ease.
- Print contact sheets for an overview of your photographs.
- Access your iPhoto library directly from Snapshot.
- Preview exactly what will be printed before you print.
This release is a free upgrade for former PhotoBooth customers. New customers can purchase Snapshot 2.0 from Stunt Software’s online store for USD$29.95. All software comes with a 20 day free trial period and a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. Snapshot requires OS X 10.4 or newer and is a Universal Binary. If you’re attending the Macworld Expo, you can see Snapshot 2.0 in action at Stunt Software’s booth – #1338-07.