Mar 28 2008
Softpress Systems has released Freeway 5, the latest version of their web design software. The software uses a traditional page layout approach in an attempt to make it easy to create dynamic websites without the need to write code. Both Freeway 5 Pro and Freeway 5 Express are now available for sale and 30-day trials.
Alongside Freeway’s existing features (Master Pages, Freeway Shop, etc.), Freeway 5 has a wide-range of new functionality including:
- CSS menus
- Personalized Blogger templates
- A suite of Google Actions to allow users to add Google content
- script.aculo.us Actions (fade, blind, pulsate and more)
- Accessibility provisions, including reports and views to ensure your target audience gets exactly what they need.
- Many other new features and improvements, including sliced background images, background effects, new graphic effects, nested HTML lists, Save Archive, iPhoto import, color labeling, and more.
Full versions of Freeway 5 Pro can be purchased for USD$249, and Freeway 5 Express is USD$79.Purchasers of Freeway 4 after January 1st, 2008 are entitled to a free upgrade to Freeway 5.