Jul 18 2006
In the latest release of Captain FTP (that is, version 4.5), a number of bugs have been squashed that had been causing problems for a number of users. While the bugs only effect a small number of people, all users are encouraged to update to download the bug fix and prevent any possible disruption in performance. Here’s a rap sheet of offenses that some have experienced:
- Pass phrase (generate private key) for SFTP.
Sometimes auto transfer in TM did not start automatically.
- Transfer progress in TM for folders was not refreshing properly.
- Reconnection after timeout for SFTP bug fixed.
Transfer via TM had set the permissions only for first transferred file–now fixed.
- Closing Get Info dialog sometimes caused crash–now fixed.
- Disconnection during SSL/FTP connections had caused a 1 minute hang. It now disconnects immediately.
- Occasional crash during startup has been fixed.
- In SFTP while copying a file by dragging it over a folder, a folder changing error occurred–now fixed.