Jul 18 2007
Agile Web Solutions Inc. has released 1Passwd 2.4.9, an update to the #1 Password Manager and Form Filler for OS X. The update features a major fix in the handling of radio buttons and checkboxes when saving web forms as well other enhancements and bug fixes. The 2.4.x series of updates to 1Passwd is coming to an end as the upcoming 1Passwd 2.5 will offer major feature enhancements that have been in devlopment during the last few months.
This update is free for registered users. 1Passwd requires Mac OS X 10.4 and above and sells for USD$29.95.
1Passwd 2.4.9 Release Notes:
- [NEW] Added security warning message when the Unlock Automatically feature is enabled.
- [NEW] Added onepasswd://register handler to enable automatic registration in the future.
- [CHANGED] Improved Printing to honor line breaks in Secure Notes.
- [CHANGED] Completely new Troubleshooting screen removes dependency on default mail and terminal applications.
- [CHANGED] Changed Restore Form to not fill hidden/disabled/readonly fields.
- [CHANGED] Web Forms search now includes full URL when searching (i.e. search for agile will now find forms w/ domain agile.basecamp.com).
- [FIXED] Fixed user interface bug that would cause folders to â€œdisappearâ€? during refresh.
- [FIXED] Fixed browser extensions to display 1Passwd menu on blank pages.
- [FIXED] Fixed problem in printing when Web Forms contained special characters
- [FIXED] Resolved problem on certain forms where saving could save the wrong checkbox value.
- [FIXED] Problem in restoration of Radio buttons values; important for pages like Outlook Web Access.