Nov 9 2004
Micromat have announced a new utility for iPod titled PodLock. PodLock allows users to hide important files by creating an “invisible” partition on their iPod. It’s like having a secret drive for your data files that only you can see by entering your personal password.
According to Micromat, PodLock can:
- Create a hidden partition, or area, on the iPod allowing the user to hide
important files from prying eyes.
- Unfragment file data on the iPod, improving file retrieval and music
- Backup and restore data on the primary iPod volume.
- Manages pictures and voice recordings for an easy and convenient way to
- Display important and interesting technical information about the iPod,
like where a specific iPod was manufactured.