Oct 26 2004
- Fixes a problem that could cause FontCard to not load on Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar Version 10.2.8.
- Font styles are now sorted by weight instead of alphabetically. It is more “natural” this way.
- Font styles are also now sorted by the font format.
- Moved logging around so it now logs at least the born on date if FC is disabled or expired but the user held down command and control while launching an application.
- Fixed a crasher if you made a new Font set in Font Book, added fonts to it, and then tried to show a font set submenu in a FontCard enhanced font menu.
- Made intial builds and rebuilds slightly faster by removing completely duplicate entries in the way fonts are stored internally.
- Tries to ensure that the font style for the parent of a submenu is the regular style if available.