Nov 14 2005
Oranged.net Software has released an update to their organizational tool for studios and freelancers, Studiometry. Studiometry allows companies to organize, plan, invoice, track and create with Client and Project data and Studiometry 3.1, a free update to registered 3.x users, adds many features and enhancements:
- New File Serving features lets you host Project related files on your network server machine, and view, edit, and sync with client machines. A robust File Server lets users Check In/Check Out files, easily compare their files sync status with the hosted files, and upload or download from within Studiometry.
- A brand new Business History section shows totals for billed items, worked hours, or payments over the course of any year in chart form. Users can also zoom out to compare figures for entire years.
- New Automated Invoicing features let you easily set up schedules to Invoice Projects at customizable intervals. Schedules can use your customer created Project Statuses, for example, as a filter, Invoicing only project that match the schedule’s criteria.
- Easily view unbilled items in the new Items Awaiting Invoice section. One click can create an Invoice for a Project with all outstanding work and expenses attached.
- Huge performance boost due to a restructured internal data format. Users with more than 100,000 items (projects, clients, debt/credits, etc.) in their Studiometry data are now able to run the program just as fast as if they had no data.
Interface enhancements, including a new status window that pops up and follows the mouse cursor when hovering over a Client or Project. The window displays outstanding To Do’s, Running Timers, and relevant other information.
Studiometry 3.1 sells as a single user license for USD$129.95, an add-on license (one additional computer, three additional employees) for USD$59.95, an upgrade license for USD$29.95 or a site license for USD$899.95.