Oct 11 2005
Gaucho Software is pleased to announce international support in version 1.1 of Seasonality. Now everyone can use Seasonality to view forecasts, weather graphs, satellite images, and sunrise/sunset times. Seasonality 1.1 includes an updated satellite image viewer with satellite and radar images mapped on top of global terrain with an incredible level of detail. The new cylindrical wind direction graph showing wind direction mapped onto the surface of a cylinder is an original and innovative method of graphing the wind direction in a weather application. Additionally, version 1.1 includes several interface updates and over 30 other new features.
Some key features of Seasonality 1.1 include:
- 5-7 day forecast with high/low temperatures and probability of precipitation.
- Radar images for US locations showing current precipitation.
- Satellite images worldwide to show cloud cover.
- Graphs of previous temperature, dewpoint, wind speed, wind direction, and air pressure.
- Daily sunrise and sunset times, along with the length of day.
- The ability to monitor any number of 34,000 global locations in 202 countries.
Seasonality requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at $24.95 after a free 30 day trial.